Ground beef is so versatile and what better way to make it all fancy and spice it up than to add cheddar cheese all stuffed in delicious peppers? An easy, keto-friendly must try recipe!
- 4 medium Peppers, Green, Red, or Yellow
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger root, grated
- 1 clove Garlic, fresh
- 1 tbsp Graham Masala
- 400 grams Ground Beef or Lamb mince
- 1 medium Tomato, grated
- 200 grams Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and grease a baking tray.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and saute the onion. Add the ginger, garlic and masala. Stir and add the mince.
- Season with salt and cook for 20 minutes.
- While the mince is cooking. Cut off the tops of the green peppers and scoop out the seeds and veins.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add the peppers. Allow to cook and soften for 5 minutes, then drain in a colander.
- Once the mince is cooked, stir in half of the cheese.
- Fill the peppers with the mince mixture and sprinkle the remaining grated cheese on top of each.
- Place the stuffed peppers on the greased tray and cook for 20 minutes until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream, cream cheese or mayonnaise.