Healthy spinach and eggs scramble makes for a yummy keto breakfast. Although breakfast is usually done in a hurry, cooking the eggs slowly and the added parmesan cheese make for a delicious cheesy egg scramble.
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Spinach
- 2 tbsp Parmesan
- 2 slices Bacon
- 1 tbsp Chunky Cottage Cheese
- Using a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the butter and spinach. Cook, stirring, just until beginning to wilt, about 1 minute.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet. Cook the eggs over low to medium heat, pushing them back and forth with a spatula until set to your liking. Add 2 tablespoons Parmesan. Set aside.
- Add salt and a pinch of black pepper.
- Serve with 2 tbsp of cottage cheese and 2 slices of bacon.