If you like things hot, why not kick up your tuna salad with spicy sriracha sauce. Also check out the Herbed Tuna Salad recipe for a completely different twist.
- 1 can Tuna, in water/brine
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream or mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Carb Smart Sriracha Sauce
- 1 small Celery stall, chopped
- 1 tbsp Parsley, fresh, chopped can use dried dill as well
- 1 tsp Juice from lemon
- 3 grape Tomato, halved
- 1/4 cup Cucumber, chopped
- 2-3 medium Lettuce leaves lettuce boats or chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Drain the liquid from the tuna can.
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium-sized bowl and mix until well combined.
- Season and serve with a Greek Salad or wrapped in lettuce.