Eggs are just so versatile and just how cute are these little keto salami breakfast bakes in a ramekin!
- 1 tsp Coconut oil or butter
- 1/2 cup Green Pepper, chopped
- 15 grams Salami slices, chopped waver tin I used the Woolworths brand
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese grated
- 1 large Egg
- Preheat the oven to 175C and prepare a small ramekin.
- Chop the green pepper and panfry it in oil until soft.
- Lightly grease your ramekin and add the peppers, salami and mozzarella cheese to it.
- Crack the egg into the ramekin and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes or depending on how you like your egg cooked.