This amazing tasting Keto Ratatouille With Eggs is another one of my favourite recipes. Chopping up all of the vegetables can seem like quite a task, but, if you do a little food prep beforehand, you can chop up these vegetables and have them ready to make this recipe in no time.
- 4 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 medium Onion 100g chopped
- 1 medium Green Pepper 100g chopped
- 2 medium Zucchini 100g chopped
- 3 small Tomatoes or 100g Rosa Tomatoes Fresh Ripe, chopped
- 1 cup Aubergine 120g Chopped
- 1 tsp Spices (I use dried tarragon) oregano or Italian Herbs are just as nice.
- 3 tbsp Parsley fresh chopped
- 6 large Organic Free Range Eggs
- 1 tsp Xylitol
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a frying pan and fry the onions and green peppers until soft.
- Add the zucchini, tomatoes and aubergine and the rest of the ingredients.
- Fry for a few minutes and then reduce the heat to simmer, uncovered, for another 15 – 20 minutes.
- Season with Salt and Pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Make six hollows in the veggies mix and crack an egg into each hollow.
- Simmer with the lid on for 5 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your preference.