This quick and easy keto bread recipe is perfect to make and keep in the fridge. There are two variations you can try, garlic or seeded.
Servings: 12 Slices
- Bread tin
- 100 g Almond Flour 1 Cup
- 150 g Parmesan Cheese Dry, Grated
- 4 large free range Eggs
- 150 g Ghee
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- Pink salt
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp Parsley, dried
- 3 tbsp Mixed seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Place in a bread tin or shape as desired.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- If you want a seeded version, mix the seeds into the bread mixture, or place on top.
- If you want the garlic version, mix the crushed garlic and dried parsley into the mixture.
Serving: 55g | Calories: 309kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.6g | Protein: 8.6g | Fat: 29.4g | Saturated Fat: 17.2g