- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 700 g Pork Neck Fillets cut into strips/medalions
- 1 large Onion, sliced into rings
- ½ bulb Fennel, finely sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 300 g Button Mushrooms, halved
- ¼ tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 cup Double Cream Yoghurt, room temperature
- 5 g Parsley, fresh, chopped
- Pink Himalayan Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in a large pan, season the pork and brown in batches. Remove, cover with foil and set aside.
- Add the remaining tbsp coconut oil in the pan and fry fennel and onion until soft. Add the garlic and saute for another minute. Add the mushrooms and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the paprika, tomato paste, mustard and stock and add the meat back to the pan. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and fold in the yoghurt and parsley. Reheat and simmer for another 5 minutes. Season to taste.