These ostrich burger patties are just as juicy the Basic Hamburger Patties, but just with a lower fat content.
- 6 sprigs Fresh parsley chopped
- 500 grams Ostrich mince
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 large Free-range egg
- Place the mince, mustard, chopped parsley in a bowl.
- Crack the egg into the bowl, then add salt and black pepper and mix everything up well.
- Equally divide and shape the mixture into patties.
- Cover the patties with cling wrap and place in the fridge for 20-30 minutes (optional). This helps to firm them up.
- To cook the patties, preheat a large griddle or frying pan on high heat.
- Place the patties on the pan and slightly press them down with a spatula.
- Cook the patties for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, depending on how you like it done.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.