Throughout my time coaching, I’ve come to realise how important ongoing accountability and support is for a successful keto lifestyle. You and I both know that it’s all good and dandy if you are meeting with me and actively staying accountable, but once you’re on your own it becomes challenging to stay on track. Like with many other aspects of our lives, we often neglect showing up for ourselves, and keeping ourselves accountable is difficult.
I’ve been contemplating a membership club for a few years now. A membership club is such a perfect fit for the lifestyle transformation someone undergoes when they start the keto diet. And, not just when you start, but to continue to stay accountable and being part of a community of like minded people. We know there’s so many things that change as your body adapts and you apply new habits. I just take myself right now as I am venturing into taking my running more seriously, I’ve had to make some changes in my nutrition and I am still tweaking a lot of things.
With the membership club, I want to create that space where you could be part of a community and not feel as if you are the only one dealing with struggles. Or, only when you check-in with me, you feel supported. I want to create a space where you can get support, connect with like-minded people, ask questions and get feedback as you move forward through your journey.
For now, I am only offering the membership to my clients who are subscribed to my LFK Cronometer. You already know how valuable a tool Cronometer is to keep track of your meals and how it makes life a little easier, but, you also know that Cronometer is just a small part of your success.
So, what would the Membership include?
- Existing subscription for Cronometer with access to all of Cronometer’s Gold Subscription features like you currently have.
- Currently, there are 600 custom foods and recipes in my Cronometer custom database.
- Unlimited (keto-friendly) foods/products will be added monthly.
- 2 New (keto/low-carb friendly) recipes added every month.
- One new 7-day meal plan added to Cronometer per month.
- Group-accountability calls (via Zoom) diving into specific topics, as well as featuring the new meal plan and Q and A.
- Communication platform (via Whatsapp) and (possibly) a Private FB Group.
- Exclusive membership discounts.
- Locked-in membership subscription price.
Some other things I have in the pipeline that members can look forward to:
- Exclusive membership area on my website for content, videos, tutorials, and downloads.
- Access to all courses on my website.
- Group challenges.
As I am writing and contemplating the membership club, I’m beaming with excitement of the possibilities AND I am hoping that I have you excited about it too!
I am, however, stuck on a few things and the perfectionist in me wants everything to be perfect and planned out completely before I even launch. So, to help me figure out a couple of things I’ve set up this short survey to get some feedback from you and I would really appreciate it if you would take a couple of minutes and complete the survey and let me know your thoughts.
I’m planning the official launch on the 1st of June 2022 and our first membership call for subscribers on the 6th of June 2022.