LOW CARB BOLOGNESE WITH ZOODLES
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 500 grams mince/ground beef
- 400 grams tinned/canned chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Carb smart balsamic reduction optional
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp dried sage
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp dried marjoram
- salt and pepper to taste
- Using a large saucepan, fry the onion and garlic in oil until soft.
- Add the mince/ground beef and continue to fry and break up the mince. Fry until all the meat is cooked and browned.
- Add the herbs, seasoning and tomatoes. Stir then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Whilst the mince is cooking make the zoodles.
- Serve in a bowl with zoodles and optional grated cheese or parmesan sprinkled on top.