- 1 small Onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 500 grams Mince/ground beef
- 400 grams Diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Carb smart balsamic reduction optional
- 1 tbsp Dried Rosemary
- 1 tbsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp Dried Sage
- 1 tbsp Dried Basil
- 1 tbsp Dried Marjoram
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Using a large saucepan, fry the onion and garlic in oil until soft.
- Add the mince/ground beef and continue to fry and break up the mince. Fry until all the meat is cooked and browned.
- Add the herbs, seasoning and tomatoes. Stir then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Whilst the mince is cooking make the zoodles.
- Serve in a bowl with zoodles and optional grated cheese or parmesan sprinkled on top.