- Muffin Pan
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 cup Chunky Cottage Cheese
- 3 tbsp Heavy cream
- 6 Large Free Range Eggs
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese grated (100g)
- 1 cup Green Pepper or red pepper chopped
- 1 grams Cooked Chicken, shredded or cut fine
- 1 cup Mushrooms, chopped fried
- 1 tbsp Spices of your choice (parsley, mixed herbs) I love French Tarragon
- Heat the oven to 180C and prep your muffin pan.
- Whisk the eggs & cream and mix with the cottage cheese.
- Saute the peppers and mushrooms in the coconut oil.
- Mix the chicken, cheese and the veggies and place spoonfuls in the muffin holes.
- Pour the egg mixture over the chicken and veggies to approx 2⁄3 full.
- Place in the oven for approx 30 minutes or until cooked.
- Let the muffins sit for 5 minutes before removing.