You won’t believe the wonderful conscious recipes I’ve come across on the Woolworths Taste website. The Chopped Green Salad, Ranch Dressing and this Lemony Roasted Baby Marrow recipe is easy, to make and a great keto-friendly side dish.
- 350 grams Baby Marrow
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp Thyme, fresh, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Rinse and dry baby marrows, then arrange in a small ovenproof dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil, season to taste and sprinkle with the grated zest and juice of 1 lemon and chopped thyme.
- Bake for 25–30 minutes, or until cooked through.