Quick to make and suuuper satisfying this Salmon Poke Bowl. I often like to make the salmon poke bowl for lunch because it doesn’t feel like a heavy meal. You can also substitute the salmon for trout or even fresh tuna.
- 50-60 grams Salmon or Tuna
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce I used Kikkoman
- 30 grams Cucumber, chopped
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds garnish
- 1 tsp Spring onions garnish
- If you are using salmon, slice the salmon into thin ribbons. If you are using fresh tuna or salmon you can also cut it into cubes.
- In a small bowl, combine the salmon with the sesame oil and soya sauce and mix well. Place in the fridge while you chop the cucumber.
- Chop the cucumber into cubes.
- Half the avocado. You can either scoop some avocado out or slice it into thin slices as I have done in the picture.
- Place the salmon into the hole in the avocado and add the cucumber.
- Pour the sesame seed oil and soya dressing over the salmon.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy!