- Cast Iron Skillet (optional)
- 30 grams Butter
- 2 tbsp Onions, finely chopped
- 150 grams Mushrooms, sliced not to thinly
- 75 grams Baby Spinach
- 6 large Free Range Eggs beaten
- 100 grams Ricotta Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 175C and prepare a baking dish or your cast iron pan.
- Crumble the ricotta cheese into the egg mixture and season to taste.
- Melt the butter in a pan on medium heat and saute the onions for 3 minutes.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and saute for another 3-5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the onions, mushrooms and spinach in the bottom of the pan and pour the egg mixture over.
- Place the pan, uncovered in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. If you are using a cast iron remember it will stay hotter for longer and the eggs may become overcooked. If you are using a regular skillet you may need to cook the eggs for 20 minutes instead of 15 minutes.