- 1 tbsp Butter
- 250 grams Mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese
- 60 ml Heavy / Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Using a medium-sized frying pan, heat the butter on medium heat.
- Add the chopped mushrooms and gently saute for approximately 6-7 minutes.
- Lower the heat add the cheddar and cream and continuously stir until the cheese is melted.
- Add the worcestrshire sauce and simmer for another 10 minutes or until the mushrooms are fully cooked.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.