This Keto Macadamia Fudge is absolutely divine! Very easy to make and perfectly okay to have if you are feeling like having something sweet without the guilt.
- 30 g good quality 85% dark unsweetened chocolate finely chopped
- 250 g butter softened
- 250 g cream cheese softened
- 5 tbsp erythritol
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp Himalayan Salt and some extra for topping
- ½ cup salted macadamia nut chopped
- Grease and line your baking dish with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate and 1 teaspoon of butter in the microwave and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl mix the remaining butter, cream cheese, sugar, sifted cocoa, vanilla & salt until creamy and smooth.
- Add the chocolate and butter and mix again to combine. Add the macadamia nuts and stir through.
- Pour mixture into your prepared dish and level. Sprinkle some extra Himalayan Salt on the top.
- Refrigerate until set. Keep refrigerated.