Frittatas are just so easy and beautiful to make. Switch up your frittata by adding any type of vegetable and even adding different types of cheeses. Click here for the vegetarian option of this recipe.
- 75 grams Chorizo or Bacon
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 110 grams Fresh Spinach
- 4 large Eggs
- 125 ml Heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 75 grams Cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 175C and prepare a baking dish.
- Fry bacon in butter until partially cooked. Don't overcook the bacon as it will still cook in the oven.
- Add the spinach and stir until wilted. Remove from the pan and set aside to cool.
- Whisk the eggs and cream and add the salt, pepper and spices.
- Place the bacon and spinach in the baking dish and pour the eggs over.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.