Frittatas are just so easy and beautiful to make. Switch up your frittata by adding any type of vegetable and even adding different types of cheeses.
- 75 grams Chorizo or Bacon
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 110 grams Fresh Spinach
- 4 large Eggs
- 125 ml Heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 75 grams Cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 175C and prepare a baking dish.
- Fry bacon in butter until partially cooked. Don't overcook the bacon as it will still cook in the oven.
- Add the spinach and stir until wilted. Remove from the pan and set aside to cool.
- Whisk the eggs and cream and add the salt, pepper and spices.
- Place the bacon and spinach in the baking dish and pour the eggs over.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown.