Small heed of warning here. You’re going to want to double the batch for these Keto Cream Cheese Pancakes!
I have a round silicone mould that I use to make my pancakes, but you can simply use a pan and pour the batter in a size of your liking. Make them larger like pancakes, or smaller like flapjacks.
These Keto Cream Cheese Pancakes are delicious served with cream and blueberries, but I like to have them with the Sweetleaf Maple Syrup (available at Jacksons Real Food Market). There’s also NOTHING wrong with pairing it up with your favourite Woolies Carb Clever Ice Cream if you wish!
- 60 grams Cream Cheese or Mascarpone
- 2 large Free Range Eggs
- Oil / Butter for frying
- Sweetleaf Maple Syrup (optional)
- Mix the cream cheese and egg in a blender or whisk until well combined.
- Heat the oil in a pan and pour the mixture into the pan to shape or resemble small flapjacks.
- Just like you would make regular flapjacks, wait until it begins to bubble and then flip them over. Cook on the other side until done, approx 1/2-1 minute. Repeat until batter is finished.