I am not a food blogger and don’t usually write paragraphs of information on my recipe ventures, but sometimes I do give some TIPS to ensure that your keto recipe comes out perfectly. So, before jumping to the recipe please read the information below.
Put your hand up if you use to make cheese sauce or white sauce with Maizena Corn Flour! Well, no more of that. This Keto Cheese Sauce is super creamy and cheesy. Add it to cauliflower, #notsotraditional, TrulyGoodFood lasagne, or even use it as a dip with your Keto Chicken Parmesan Nuggets.
- 1 tbsp Butter
- ½ Cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ Cup Cream Cheese
- ½ tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- Pink Himalayan Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a medium size saucepan, melt the butter.
- Stir in the cream and cream cheese.
- Add the mustard and grated cheese and stir until melted and smooth.