Sometimes I find myself looking for something with a little substance. These bacon & cheddar scones are just that. The savory biscuit scone-like texture is super satisfying.
- Air Fryer
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tbsp Butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Double cream yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 5 strips Bacon, diced
- pinch Cayenne pepper
- In a medium size bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
- Add the cheddar cheese and mix well.
- Add the bacon to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add the butter, eggs and yoghurt.
- Place a piece of parchment paper in the air-fryer and scoop 1/4 cup size of the batter onto the parchment paper. You can shape the scones into scone like shapes.
- The recipe makes 9 1/4 cup-size scones.