This quick keto avocado and egg salad with crunchy dill pickles is the perfect keto-friendly lunch.
For The Cake
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 large Free Range Egg, hardboiled
- 1 tbsp Parsley, fresh, chopped
- 2 small Dill Pickles, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Carb Smart Mayo
- 1.5 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- If you don't have hard-boiled eggs in the fridge [something I advise you always should have some of] then boil one large free range egg.
- Half the avo and remove the stone/pit.
- In a small bowl, mix the pickles, mayo and mustard.
- Once the egg is boiled and shell removed, chop it up and add to the mayo mixture until well combined.
- Scoop the mixture into the avo, season to taste and enjoy!