This herbed tuna salad recipe is incredibly easy to make and a perfect meal served with either a Greek Salad or in lettuce wraps. The added herbs gives a twist of flavour to a regular tuna salad.
- 1 can Tuna, in water/brine
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 small Celery stall, chopped
- 1 tbsp Parsley, fresh, chopped can use dried dill as well
- 1 tbsp Dill, fresh, chopped can use dried dill as well
- .25 tsp Garlic powder optional
- 1 tbsp Dill Pickles, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Juice from lemon
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Drain the liquid from the tuna can.
- Add all of the ingredients to a medium-sized bowl and mix until well combined.
- Season and serve with a Greek Salad or wrapped in lettuce.