This hard-boiled eggs with chunky cottage cheese and seeded crackers is an easy, keto-friendly lunch option you can take to work. Add a bit of mayonnaise with your cottage cheese, or even add some of the Homemade Basil Pesto to your crackers. These seed crackers are so versatile and the options are endless. Check out this Seed Cracker Canapés from Woolworths.
- 1 large hard-boiled egg
- 2 tbsp Chunky Cottage cheese
- 2 Seeded crackers Carb Clever or other low carb
- 2 thin Slice tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the hard-boiled egg into thin slices.
- Spread the cottage cheese on the crackers and layer the tomato and egg over the crackers.
- Serve and enjoy.
- For a twist in flavour add a 1/2 tsp of dijon mustard or homemade pesto to your cottage cheese.