- Muffin Pan
- 12 slices Beechwood Smoked Ham 150g
- 1 tsp Coconut oil or Spray n Cook
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- 12 large Free Range Eggs
- 1 cup Peppers, chopped optional, can use any vegetables
- Preheat oven to 180º Celsius and grease a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray or coconut oil.
- Line each cup with a slice of ham and sprinkle with cheddar.
- Add the chopped vegetables if you'd like.
- Crack an egg into each ham cup and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until eggs are cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.