Salmon is a highly nutritious food, providing lots of omega-3 fats. Pair it with any of your vegetables and add a tablespoon or two of nutritional yeast.
Servings: 2 Servings
- 300 g of Salmon Fillets
- Olive oil
- Pepper optional
- Pink salt
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Onion powder
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- Chopped Parsley, or Dill
- Rub salmon fillet with olive oil and spices.
- Over medium heat, grill the salmon for 3-5 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Whilst the salmon is cooking, in a small saucepan, melt the ghee and add the cream and stir until incorporated.
- Remove from heat, add parsley if desired and pour over salmon.
Note: Can be served with any green vegetables such as asparagus, spinach or broccoli.
Serving: 211g | Calories: 377kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.8g | Protein: 31.5g | Fat: 50g | Fiber: 0.5g
GRILLED SALMON WITH CREAMY LEMON SAUCE
Amount Per Serving (211 g)
Calories 377 Calories from Fat 450
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.