Looking for an easy keto side dish? These grilled mushroom skewers are quick to make and a delicious side with your keto meals.
As you’ll see in the recipe instructions below, you don’t havet to grill these mushroom skewers and frying it in a pan on the stove top works equally well.
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 250 grams Brown Mushrooms halved
- .5 cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp Kikkoman Soya Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Thyme, chopped
- 1 tbsp Balsamic (Carb Smart if you can)
- Marinade the mushrooms in the soya sauce, garlic, balsamic and thyme.
- Place onto skewers and fry in olive oil on stove top.
- Season to taste.