This is a simple Greek Salad and great with any meal. All you need to do is chop it up, add the oil, vinegar as dressing, season with salt and pepper and voila! Traditional Greek Salads usually contain onions as well as peppers and even some avocado.
- 1 cup Lettuce Greens, chopped
- 5 grape Tomatoes
- 30 grams Cucumber, chopped
- 2 tbsp Feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 medium Olives, green/black
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, add chopped ingredients.
- Drizzle olive oil, apple cider vinegar over and gently toss to coat the salad ingredients evenly. Season with salt and pepper.