Cauliflower is the king of low-carb vegetables. There is no other vegetable that has had a bigger glow-up than cauliflower. From being served as a bland, watery-tasting vegetable that had to be dressed in a thick cheesy sauce to make it taste like anything. Nowadays cauliflower is transformed into creamy mashed potatoes, pizza bases and this delicious, golden cauliflower rice.
- Food processor
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 500 grams Cauliflower medium sized head
- .5 tsp Onion powder
- .5 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Turmeric
- .5 cup Coriander, fresh, chopped optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and dry the cauliflower.
- Cut the cauliflower into smaller chunks and add to your food processor. If there are small leaves on your cauliflower head, don't discard the leaves. You can add them to the mix as well.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the cauliflower and spices and fry for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the coriander and stir through.