EASY KETO SAVORY BREAD RECIPE
- 6 large Free Range Eggs
- 2/3 cup Almond flour or
- 1/3 cup Coconut flour
- 3 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Butter, unsalted
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Pink salt
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 small Onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Mustard powder
- Butter or olive oil spray
- Crack the eggs into a food processor or mixing bowl and blend well.
- Add the almond flour and coconut flour to the egg mixture and mix well.
- Melt the coconut oil and butter in the microwave and add to the flour mixture.
- Add the salt, baking powder and mustard powder and cheese and combine well.
- Turn the oven to 175 degrees Celsius and let the mixture stand until the flour thickens.
- Prepare your tin loaf with butter or olive oil and then add the mixture to the tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the bread cool on a cooling rack before serving,