- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 small onion chopped
- 280 g spinach chopped, cooked
- 6 large free-range eggs
- 3 cups grated cheese (gouda, cheddar etc)
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp pink salt
- Dash of pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Fry the onions in the ghee until golden brown.
- Add the spinach and cook until water evaporates.
- Whisk the eggs, cheese and spices together.
- Place the spinach in a prepared oven dish and pour the egg mixture over.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.