- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- 500 grams Chicken Breast, skin eaten Keep the chicken breasts whole. Do not cut into strips.
- 400 grams Cauliflower, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 2 wedge Lime Juice
- Pink Salt
- 1 tbsp Olive oil or butter To fry the peppers and onion
- 1 medium Red Bell Pepper deseeded and sliced
- 1 medium Green Bell Pepper deseeded and sliced
- 1 medium Onion, sliced
- 1 large Avocado sliced or cubed
- 2 tsp Lime Juice or two wedges, squeezed
- In a small bowl, mix together the spices and set aside.
- Chop the cauliflower and stir-fry until cooked. If you bought frozen cauliflower, cook it according to the instructions on the packet.
- Using half of the seasoning, rub the chicken with the seasoning, minced garlic and lime juice and season with salt and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan or grill pan and cook the chicken until the chicken is cooked through. Keep your chicken breasts whole when cooking it and cut it into strips once it is cooked. This way the chicken does not draw water while cooking. Once the chicken is cooked set it aside.
- In the same pan, heat some olive oil and add the onion and peppers and remaining seasoning and fry until cooked.
- Once the cauliflower is cooked, stir through one tablespoon of butter and the cilantro.
- Cut the chicken into strips and divide the meal into four equal portions. Assemble the meal in individual meal prep containers by placing the cauliflower rice in the bottom of the meal prep containers and adding the fried peppers and onion and then the chicken.