Move over ground beef burger patties! This cajun chicken burger patties served with smashed avocado is absolutely divine.
Serve the cajun chicken burgers with lettuce, tomato, cheese, onion and the red-cabbage-coleslaw on the side.
- 400 g Chicken Mince
- Zest of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp Cajun Spice
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 Large Free Range/Organic Egg
- Oil for frying
- 1 whole Avocado & 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Pink Himalayan Salt & Pepper
- Mix the chicken, zest and juice, Cajun seasoning, paprika and egg together.
- Divide into 4 burger patties, approximately 100-120 grams raw.
- Fry the burgers (approx 5-7 min a side) in oil or on a grill until cooked through.
- Smashed Avo:: Halve the avocado and scoop the flesh into a small mixing bowl. Add lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mash with a fork and place on burgers when ready to serve.