If you love eating tacos this will be your new go-to way of eating tacos! Healthy, high fat tacos made with cheddar cheese – perfect for keto!
I am not a food blogger and don’t usually write paragraphs of information on my recipe ventures, but sometimes I do give some TIPS to ensure that your keto recipe comes out perfectly. So, before jumping to the recipe please read the information below.
Tip #1 – use a non-stick pan. This is a no-brainer.
Tip #2 – use cheddar cheese – mozzarella doesn’t work that well – trust me!
Tip #3 – be careful, it’s hot!
Tip #4 – Experiment with different fillings!
- 1.5 cups Cheddar Cheese
- 4 large Free Range Eggs
- 4 Strips Bacon
- 1/2 Avocado, cubed
- 12 grape Tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- Cook the bacon and scrambled eggs and set aside.
- In a non-stick pan on the stove top, place approximately 1/4 cup of mozarella cheese in small heaps. The pan must be hot! Let the cheese melt and become hard, then flip it and do the same on the other side.
- Place the cheese over spoon to shape it into a taco. I use a rolling pin.
- Arrange the bacon bits, scramble egg, avo and tomatoes in the taco shells and enjoy!