This Blueberry Smoothie is rich and creamy and the perfect on the go keto-friendly meal. The carbs in the Blueberry Smoothie do seem a little high, but don’t fear, blueberries are some of the few fruits that we are allowed on keto. There is also a dairy free or vegetarian option for this recipe which simply omits the double cream yoghurt and uses a plant-based protein powder.
- 1 scoop Whey Protein powder I use Nutritech Hydro Whey sweetened with Stevia
- 70 grams Blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup Almond Milk unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Coconut Cream I use Woolies Asia
- 1/4 cup Double Cream Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup Water
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add more or less water for the desired consistency.