- Bread tin (optional)
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 250 g mushrooms finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 small baby marrow grated, cooked
- 1 kg of lean ground beef
- 125 g Free-range Chicken Liver Pate
- 2 large Eggs free-range
- ¼ cup almond flour
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Oregano dried
- 1 tsp Thyme dried or fresh
- 1 can Tomato Paste
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 3 tsp Erythritol
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, saute the onion, mushrooms and garlic in ghee until browned. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix meat, zucchini and the rest of the meatloaf ingredients.
- Form into a loaf shape or place in a bread tin.
- Mix topping ingredients.
- Season to taste and spoon over meatloaf.
- Place meatloaf in the oven for approx 45-50 minutes, or until cooked through.