Keto hamburger patties are simple and quick to make. They are delicious with lettuce, tomato, cheese or even with your favourite vegetables. No bun needed.
You can also take the same recipe ingredients for this keto hamburger patties and simply shape the ground beef into smaller meatballs. Make the meatballs and serve with Trulygoodfoods Pumpkin Noodles.
- 500 grams Ground beef, lean
- 6 sprigs Fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 large Free-range egg
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place the mince, mustard, chopped parsley in a bowl.
- Crack the egg into the bowl and mix everything up well.
- Equally divide and shape the mixture into patties.
- Cover the patties with cling wrap and place in the fridge for 20-30 minutes (optional). This helps to firm them up.
- To cook the patties, preheat a large griddle or frying pan on high heat.
- Place the patties on the pan and slightly press them down with a spatula.
- Cook the patties for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, depending on how you like it done.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with your favorite toppings.