This is creamy lemon sauce baked fish recipe is an easy recipe for those nights when you arrive home and have forgotten to thaw the meat!
Creamy and buttery just like a high fat keto meal should be!
Serve it with a Greek Salad in the summer months or cauliflower rice/mash during the winter months.
For The Hake
- 4 x 150 grams Hake Fillets
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1.5 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Onion
- Fresh parsley and lemon slices
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Place fish in a baking dish and sprinkle both sides of fish with salt and pepper.
- Place butter, cream, garlic, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a microwave proof jug or bowl and microwave until melted.
- Sprinkle fish with onions, then pour over sauce.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes, or until fish is just cooked.
- Remove from oven and transfer fish to serving plates. Spoon over sauce, and garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.