Let’s just be super honest here. Nothing beats fluffy, soft white bread BUT believe me, this simple 90 second keto bread will satisfy the deepest craving you have for bread.
In the image below I made french toast with the 90 Second Bread and added some full fat cream cheese and Sweet Leaf Maple Syrup available from Jacksons.
There is another 90 Second Keto Bread recipe on the website as well if you want to check out a variation.
- 3 tbsp Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 medium Free Range Egg, White only
- Salt to taste
- tbsp Butter
- Melt the butter in the ramekin in the microwave. Once the butter is melted rub the entire inside of the ramekin with the butter so that the dough mixture doesnt stick.
- Place the almond flour and baking powder in the ramekin and mix well.
- Add the egg white and whisk until well combined.
- Place in the microwave for 90 seconds.
- The bread will look very pale and unappetising and is best serve toasted or you can even make french toast with it.
- The bread is high enough to cut into two thinner slices.